- Diagrams showing the location of building outlines and other improvements on a lot. However, these diagrams are not as detailed as blueprints.
design documentation, layout, measurements, scaled drawing
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Architect — Definition,
- One who designs buildings.
- Blueprint (bprt) — Abbreviation,
- The drawing of a structure by an architect or designer, used for construction and getting permits.
- Board Foot — Definition,
- A measurement of lumber equivalent to 1 inch thick, 1 foot long, 1 foot wide.
- Schematic Designs — Definition,
- Structural plans for a building's mechanical systems, such as its plumbing and electrical functions.
- Square Footage — Definition,
- The area within a building, calculated by measuring the rooms by length and width.