- A contact print of a drawing or other image rendered as white lines on a blue background. A blueprint is generally a print of an architectural plan or technical drawing and is often used for construction purposes or obtaining permits.
rendering, model, sketch, architectural plan, prototype, draft, design
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Architect — Definition,
- One who designs buildings.
- Dimension Plans — Definition,
- Diagrams that show location of building outlines and other improvements on a lot, but which are not as detailed as blueprints.
- Schematic Designs — Definition,
- Structural plans for a building's mechanical systems, such as its plumbing and electrical functions.
- Square Footage — Definition,
- The area within a building, calculated by measuring the rooms by length and width.