- When a market is thriving and stock prices are being driven up, this is called a bull market.
growing, optimism, buying, up, shares rising, confidence, increasing
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Bear Market — Definition,
- When stock prices are decreasing, it's a bear market.
- Buyer's Market — Definition,
- When market conditions favour the buyer.
- Insurance Cycle — Definition,
- A cycle of soft and hard market conditions observed in the insurance and underwriting industry.
- Seller's Market — Definition,
- Due to either low supply or high demand, the seller can expect to sell quickly with a high sale price.
- Stock — Definition,
- A share of the ownership of a company.