Days on Market
- The period of time between listing a property and its sale or it being taken off the market.
days listed, time on the market
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Listing Inventories — Definition,
- The dwellings for sale in a given market.
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) — Acronym, Canada, Very Important,
- A database that lists all properties in an area that are for sale or lease by Realtors.
- Open House (OH) — Acronym,
- A selling tool in which a real-estate agent advertises a property for sale and invites people to visit without making an appointment.
- Open Listing — Definition,
- A property that a number of brokers can market and sell for a commission.