- A low-pressure sales approach used by Realtors to advertise a property that is for sale. The realtor invites potential buyers to drop by and see the property without making a formal appointment.
open to public, showing, show home, listed home, open door
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Caravan — Definition,
- An outing in which a group of real-estate agents look at houses that have been listed for sale recently.
- Days on Market (DOM) — Acronym, Very Important,
- The period between listing and sale, or listing and a property being taken off the market.
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) — Acronym, Canada, Very Important,
- A database that lists all properties in an area that are for sale or lease by Realtors.
- Open Listing — Definition,
- A property that a number of brokers can market and sell for a commission.