- A caravan is when a group of real-estate agents go out together to look at properties recently listed for sale.
excursion, tour, circuit
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Listing Inventories — Definition,
- The dwellings for sale in a given market.
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) — Acronym, Canada, Very Important,
- A database that lists all properties in an area that are for sale or lease by Realtors.
- Open House (OH) — Acronym,
- A selling tool in which a real-estate agent advertises a property for sale and invites people to visit without making an appointment.
- Real Estate Agent — Definition,
- A person who is licensed to represent a buyer or seller of land and the buildings and other improvements on it.
- Realtor — Definition,
- A real estate broker or an associate holding active membership in a real estate board.