- Fixtures that are not attached onto a structure. Examples of detached goods include kitchen appliances such as ovens, countertop microwaves, or refrigerators.
As in detached garage.
disconnected, separate, detached appliances
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Attached (attd, att) — Abbreviation,
➥ As in attached garage.
- Something that is affixed to a property.
- Attached Structure — Definition,
- A building that is attached to another building.
- Built-ins — Definition,
- Items, such as appliances and cabinets, that are permanently attached to a building.
- Detached Structure — Definition,
- A building that is not attached to another building.
- Fixture — Definition,
- Personal property that becomes real property when it is attached to a building. Examples include chandeliers, built-in bookcases and cabinets and drapery rods.