- Any exterior opening or opening in a structure or building that creates an illegal view of adjoining lands.
unauthorized field of vision, banned, prohibited opening
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Building Permit (BPmt) — Abbreviation,
- Authorization by a local government to construct or repair a structure.
- Carport (cprt, crprt) — Abbreviation,
- A roofed parking area that lacks one or more walls.
- Encroachment — Definition,
- An improvement, such as a fence, that illegally extends onto another property or impedes the neighbour's use of that property.