- An open-sided shelter used for vehicles, usually formed by a roof projecting from the side of a building.
structure, attachment, building, garage, outbuilding
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Architect — Definition,
- One who designs buildings.
- Built-ins — Definition,
- Items, such as appliances and cabinets, that are permanently attached to a building.
- Detached Structure — Definition,
- A building that is not attached to another building.
- Illegal View — Definition,
- The existence of any exterior openings in a building which creates an illegal view of adjoining lands.
- Load-bearing Wall — Definition,
- Any exterior wall or interior wall that supports its weight and the weight of other parts of the building.