Insurance Institute of Canada
- Composed of a network of more than 20 provincial institutes and local chapters, the IIC represents over 35,000 students and graduates, offering education seminars and training programs on casualty and property insurance, as well as encouraging professional development through various other social and networking opportunities.
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Casualty Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that covers losses and liability from injuries to others and/or damage to the property of others.
- Institute of Canadian Bankers — Company,
- An institute that provides education and training programs specific to professionals in the financial-service industry
- Insurance Institute of America (IIA) — Company,
- An organization in America for developing curriculums, administrating examinations and providing certification programs for professionals in various insurance industries.
- Liability Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that provides coverage for damages caused by an individual or entity's negligence or legal responsibilities.
- Property Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that provides coverage for damages to property from a number of perils.
- Underwriters Association — Definition,
- A group of underwriters in a specific field who join together to maintain professional standards.