Is a company: no
Is a proper noun: no
- three of
Definition of Triplex
- A building that is divided into three living units or residences, usually having separate entrances.
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Duplex (dup) — Abbreviation,
➥ A two-unit complex.
- One building that contains two housing units.
- Condominium (condo) — Abbreviation,
- A condominium is an apartment building or townhouse complex where the structure and living areas are managed and owned, rather than rented, by the building's tenants.
- A structure of two or more housing units. The interior space of the units are individually owned. The balance of the property (land, building and other amenities) is owned in common by the owners of the individual units.
- Townhouse (town, th, twnhse) — Abbreviation,
- A house that is attached to or built close to other houses.
- Attached Structure — Definition,
- A building that is attached to another building.
- Single-Family Detached Home — Definition,
- A house that one family lives in and is not attached to another house (like a duplex).
- Multi-Family (MF, mfam) — Acronym & Abbreviation,
- A building with more than four residential units.
- Detached Structure — Definition,
- A building that is not attached to another building.