Chartered Insurance Professionals' Society
- A division of the Insurance Institute of Canada, comprised of more than 15,000 Fellow Chartered Insurance Professional and Chartered Insurance Professional graduates, offering opportunities for continued professional development, networking, and designation recognition and promotion.
insurance institute, professional insurance regulators
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF) — Company Est. 1969, Canada, Important,
➥ Non-profit organization that provides investor protection for investment dealer bankruptcy.
- A Canadian not-for-profit that protects investors from a CIPF members' bankruptcy.
- Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) — Acronym, Canada, Very Important,
➥ See also Fellow, Chartered Insurance Professional (FCIP).
- A designation for professionals working in the casualty and property insurance industry.
- Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter — Definition,
- A designation for professionals working in the property and casualty insurance and/or risk management fields.
- Underwriters Association — Definition,
- A group of underwriters in a specific field who join together to maintain professional standards.