Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter
- Widely considered the premier title in the insurance industry, "Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter" is a designation used for insurance professionals in the risk management and/or property and casualty insurance fields.
promoter, verifier, insurance acceptor, qualified endorser, insurer, sponsor
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) — Acronym, Canada, Very Important,
➥ See also Fellow, Chartered Insurance Professional (FCIP).
- A designation for professionals working in the casualty and property insurance industry.
- Chartered Insurance Professionals' Society (CIP Society) — Company,
- An society for FCIP and CIP graduates.
- Underwriter — Definition,
- An entity that issues and distributes financial products including equity capital, credit, mortgages, and insurance.
- Underwriters Association — Definition,
- A group of underwriters in a specific field who join together to maintain professional standards.
- Underwriting Expenses — Definition,
- The expenses accumulated by an insurance company while underwriting a product.