Chartered Insurance Professional
- An internationally recognized designation for insurance professionals working in the property and casualty insurance industry.
See also Fellow, Chartered Insurance Professional (FCIP).
accredited insurance professional, insurance expert, certified professional
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF) — Company Est. 1969, Canada, Important,
➥ Non-profit organization that provides investor protection for investment dealer bankruptcy.
- A Canadian not-for-profit that protects investors from a CIPF members' bankruptcy.
- Casualty Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that covers losses and liability from injuries to others and/or damage to the property of others.
- Chartered Insurance Professionals' Society (CIP Society) — Company,
- An society for FCIP and CIP graduates.
- Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter — Definition,
- A designation for professionals working in the property and casualty insurance and/or risk management fields.
- Institute of Canadian Bankers — Company,
- An institute that provides education and training programs specific to professionals in the financial-service industry
- Property Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that provides coverage for damages to property from a number of perils.
- Underwriters Association — Definition,
- A group of underwriters in a specific field who join together to maintain professional standards.