Is a company: no
Is a proper noun: no
- property line
Definition of Agreed Boundary
- In the event of a dispute between neighbouring property owners, property lines or an agreed boundary can be drawn to settle the dispute.
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Property Report — Definition,
- A legal disclosure that developers of timeshare properties are required to give to prospective buyers.
- A legal document prepared by a surveyor that shows the locations of all visible public and private improvements relative to property boundaries.
- Real Property — Definition,
- Permanent, non-movable property, such as land and buildings.
- Metes and Bounds — Definition,
- A surveyor's legal description of a parcel of land, defined by measurements and angles.
- Survey (srvy) — Abbreviation,
➥ As in surveyed land.
- A map executed by a licensed surveyor, which sets down precisely the boundaries of a given property as well as improvements, references to known landmarks, and the property's notable features.
- Boundary — Definition,
- The line dividing adjacent properties.
- Encroachment — Definition,
- An improvement, such as a fence, that illegally extends onto another property or impedes the neighbour's use of that property.