Terms Starting with N
- Nain Airport (YDP) — Acronym, Nain, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada,
- Nakina Airport (YQN) — Acronym, Nakina, Ontario, Canada,
- Namao Fld Airport (YED) — Acronym, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada,
- Named Perils — Definition,
- Risks that are specifically listed as being covered in an insurance policy.
- Named Perils Insurance Policy — Definition,
- Insurance that only provides coverage in the event of a loss from a peril specifically named in the insurance policy.
- Namu Airport (ZNU) — Acronym, Namu, British Columbia, Canada,
- Nanaimo Airport (YCD) — Acronym, Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada,
- Nanisivik Airport (YSR) — Acronym, Nanisivik, Nunavut, Canada,
- Natashquan Airport (YNA) — Acronym, Natashquan, Quebec, Canada,
- National Aboriginal Diabetes Association (NADA) — Company, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada,
- National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI) — Company, ➥ Now referred to as InterNACHI.
- National Association of Real Estate Appraisers (NAREA) — Company Est. 1966, United States, ➥ A US appraisal organisation.
- National Association of Realtors (NAR) — Company, United States,
- National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations (NASDAQ) — Company,
- National Average Tax Rate (NATR) — Acronym, Canada,
- National Bank Discount Brokerage (NBDB) — Acronym, Canada,
- National Bank Financial Group (NBFG) — Acronym, Canada,
- National Bank Financial Ltd. (NBFL) — Company, Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- National Bank of Canada (NBC) — Company, Canada-wide, Important, ➥ A Canadian NHA approved mortgage lender that offers all lending types and reverse mortgage home income plans.
- National Bank of Correspondent Network (NBCN) — Acronym, Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- National Broker Council (NBC) — Acronym, Important, ➥ A VERICO governing network.
- National Building Code (NBC) — Acronym, Important,
- National Case Management Network (NCMN) — Acronym, Canada,
- National Council of Financial Executives (NCFE) — Acronym, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada,
- National Critical Infrastructure Assurance Program (NCIAP) — Acronym, Canada,
- National Education and Training Advisory Committee (NETAC) — Acronym, Canada, ➥ Co-ordinated by the Canadian Home Builders' Association.
- National Energy Code for Buildings (NECB) — Acronym, Canada,
➥ The NECB was prepared by the Canadian Commission on Building and Fire Codes in partnership with the provinces and territories with technical support and funding provided by the National Research Council of Canada and Natural Resources Canada.
- Provides guidelines for the development of energy-efficient buildings and covers the building envelope, systems and equipment for heating, air-conditioning and ventilating, service water heating, lighting, and the provision of electrical power systems.
- National Fire Code of Canada (NFC) — Company, Canada,
- National Home Inspector Examination (NHIE) — Acronym, United States, ➥ A US term.
- National Housing Act (NHA) — Acronym, Canada, Important,
➥ Canadian law relating to housing standards and building guidelines.
- An Act that consolidates all housing legislation and gives the Canadian federal government a leading role in housing programs.
Nain Airport -
National Association of Cer...
National Association of Cer...