Terms Starting with R
- Radiant Heat (rad, radt) — Abbreviation,
- Radiator (rdr) — Abbreviation,
- Radius Credit Union — Company, Saskatchewan, Canada, ➥ A Canadian NHA approved mortgage lender that offers all lending types, including both residential single family and multi-unit mortgages.
- Radius Financial — Company, Canada-wide excluding the Territories, ➥ A Canadian NHA approved mortgage lender that offers mortgages for 1-4 multi-family units.
- Radon Remediation System (RSYS) — Acronym,
- Rae Lakes Airport (YRA) — Acronym, Gamèti, Northwest Territories, Canada,
- Rainbow Lake Airport (YOP) — Acronym, Rainbow Lake, Alberta, Canada,
- Raised Ranch Style (rran) — Abbreviation,
- Ranch (rnch) — Abbreviation,
- Range (Rg) — Abbreviation, Canada, ➥ Canada Post street abbrevation.
- Range (rang) — Abbreviation, ➥ As in stovetop range.
- Ransom and Kidnap (R&K) — Acronym, ➥ Travel insurance policy.
- Rapid Information Loan Operating System (RILOS) — Acronym,
- Rate — Definition,
- Percentage a borrower pays for the use of money, usually expressed as an annual percentage.
- Rate Cap — Definition,
- A limit on how much the interest rate can change, either at each adjustment period or over the life of the loan.
- Rate Hold — Definition,
- The length of time, typically between 60 and 120 days, that a lender will guarantee a loan's interest rate once you are locked in.
- Rate Index — Definition,
- A table of yields or interest rates being paid on debt (such as Treasury notes or bank deposits) that is used to determine interest-rate changes for adjustable-rate mortgages and other variable-rate loans.
- Rate Lock-in — Definition,
- A written agreement in which the lender guarantees the borrower a specified interest rate, provided the loan closes within a set period of time.
- Rate of Interest (ROI) — Acronym,
➥ Same as interest rate.
- A percentage charged on a loan or paid on an investment for the use of the money.
- Rate of Return (RR, ROR) — Acronym, Important,
- The profit an investment generates, expressed as equity divided by cash flow.
- Rate of Return on Capital Employed (RORCE) — Acronym,
- Rate of Return on Investment (RROI) — Acronym,
- Rate of Return Regulated (RORR) — Acronym,
- Rate To Bottom Line (RTBL) — Acronym,
- Ratio — Definition,
- Comparison of two figures used to evaluate business performance, such as debt/equity ratio and return on investment.
- Raymore Savings & Credit Union — Company, Saskatchewan, Canada, ➥ A Canadian NHA approved mortgage lender that offers all lending types, including both residential single family and multi-unit mortgages.
- RBC Life Insurance Company — Company, Canada-wide, ➥ A Canadian NHA approved mortgage lender that offers mortgages for 5 or more multi-family units.
- Re-entry — Definition,
- The option to renew coverage at the end of a term, generally with level premiums.
- Reactivated Listing (RAC) — Acronym,
- Ready Asset Trust (RAT) — Acronym,
Radiant Heat -
Ransom and Kidnap
Ransom and Kidnap