Terms Starting with S
- Sunshine Coast Credit Union — Company, British Columbia, Canada, ➥ A Canadian NHA approved mortgage lender that offers all lending types, including both residential single family and multi-unit mortgages.
- Super Yield Money Market Account (SYMMA) — Acronym,
- Superannuation — Definition,
- A retirement plan used in Australia.
- Superintendent (Supt) — Abbreviation,
- Supervised Investment Bank Holding Companies (SIBHC) — Acronym,
- Supplemental Employee Retirement Plan (SERP) — Acronym,
- Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement (SEIS) — Acronym,
- Supplemental Retirement Annuity (SRA) — Acronym,
- Supplementary Death Benefit (SDB) — Acronym, Canada,
- Supplementary Liability Insurance (SLI) — Acronym, Important,
- Support Measurement Unit (SMU) — Acronym,
- Supported Community Living (SCL) — Acronym,
- Supreme Court of British Columbia (SCBC) — Company, British Columbia, Canada,
- Supreme Court of Canada (SCC) — Company, Canada,
- Surplus — Definition,
- When an entity's income exceeds its expenses.
- Surrender Charge — Definition,
- A charge levied when a life insurance policyholder cancels his or her policy.
- Surrender Charge Notice (SCN) — Acronym,
- Surrender Rights — Definition,
- The contractual right for a life insurance or annuity policyholder to cancel his or her policy.
- Survey (srvy) — Abbreviation,
➥ As in surveyed land.
- A map executed by a licensed surveyor, which sets down precisely the boundaries of a given property as well as improvements, references to known landmarks, and the property's notable features.
- Survival Analysis — Definition,
- A statistical analysis of how likely someone or something will survive to a set date.
- Survivorship — Definition,
- The right of a person to secure ownership by reason of his/her outliving someone with whom s/he shared undivided interest in the land.
- Suspicious Transaction Report (STR) — Acronym,
- Sustainable Development Network (SDN) — Acronym,
- Sustainable Level of Lending (SLL) — Acronym,
- Sustainable Living Ottawa East (SLOE) — Company Est. 2006, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada,
- Sustainable Return on Investment (SROI) — Acronym,
- Swan River Airport (ZJN) — Acronym, Swan River, Manitoba, Canada,
- Swan Valley Credit Union (SVCU) — Company Est. 1953, Manitoba, Canada, ➥ A Canadian NHA approved mortgage lender that offers all lending types, including both residential single family and multi-unit mortgages.
- Swap — Definition,
- An agreement between two businesses to exchange commodities, payments or other financial products to reduce the risk of volatile market conditions or to obtain a better price or rate. For example, interest rate swaps, where floating rate interest is exchanged for fixed rate interest, protects a corporation against rises in rates or allows it to take advantage of a better rate. A cross-currency swap enables two parties to enter into an agreement in which one exchanges its currency for the other's to meet their separate requirements.
- Sweat Equity — Definition,
- The value of the work put into a house by its owner. This can be used in place of a full down payment. Up to and including 50% of a down payment.
Sunshine Coast Credit Union -
Surrender Charge Notice
Surrender Charge Notice