Terms Starting with A
- Advance Savings Credit Union (ASCU) — Company, New Brunswick, Canada, ➥ A Canadian NHA approved mortgage lender that offers all lending types, including both residential single family and multi-unit mortgages.
- Advance-Decline (AD) — Acronym,
- Advanced Activities of Daily Living (AADL) — Acronym,
- Advanced Commercial Banking System (ACBS) — Acronym,
- Advanced Estate Planning and Trust Strategies (AETS) — Acronym, Canada,
- Advanced Investment Strategies (AIS) — Acronym, Canada,
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology (AMT) — Acronym,
- Advanced Rate Annuity® (ARA) — Acronym, ➥ A registered trademark owned by Standard Insurance Company used in conjunction with their financial investment services.
- Advanced Retirement Management Strategies (ARMS) — Acronym, Canada,
- Adverse Possession — Definition,
- A means of getting title to land by using it without the objection of the title holder.
- Adverse Use — Definition,
- Use of someone's property without permission.
- Advertisement (ad) — Abbreviation,
- Advocis Protective Association (APA) — Company, Canada, ➥ Protects Advocis members by offering comprehensive errors and omissions insurance coverage.
- Aerial Photo (aerl) — Abbreviation, ➥ The abbreviation "arel" is commonly used in property listings. Indicates that an aerial photograph of the property is available.
- Aetna Life Insurance and Annuity Company (ALIAC) — Company,
- Affidavit — Definition,
- A written statement sworn to before an authorized official such as a notary public, or commissioner for oaths.
- Affinity Card — Definition,
- A credit card (usually Visa or MasterCard) that has a promotion arrangement with an affiliated organization (often a charity or non-profit group). The logo of the group appears on the card and the group usually gets a percentage of the sales made on the card.
- Affinity Credit Union — Company, Saskatchewan, Canada, ➥ A Canadian NHA approved mortgage lender that offers all lending types, including both residential single family and multi-unit mortgages.
- Affordable Housing Association of Nova Scotia (AHANS) — Company Est. 1990, Nova Scotia, Canada,
- African Development Bank (AfDB) — Company,
- African Development Fund (AfDF) — Abbreviation,
- African, Caribbean, Pacific (ACP) — Acronym,
- After (aft) — Abbreviation,
- After Repair Market Value (ARMV) — Acronym,
- After Repair Value (ARV) — Acronym,
➥ Similar to Fair Market Value.
- An approximation of a property's market value after needed repairs or renovations are made.
- After Sight (A/S) — Acronym,
- Against Actuals (AA) — Acronym,
- Age-Adjusted Mortality Rate (AAMR) — Acronym,
- Age-Adjusted Unemployment Rate (AAUR) — Acronym,
- Age-Standardized Mortality Rate (ASMR) — Acronym,
Advance Savings Credit Union -
Affinity Credit Union
Affinity Credit Union